Do you ever have those days (read as years) where you can't stop the ticker tape of non-stop thoughts.
Things like:
- Why can't I get up earlier?
- This is never going to work.
- If I knew how to do what you are asking, I would be your boss.
- There's not enough time.
When I really started digging, I realized it was all because I was really good at feeling self-doubt and worry over what other people were going to think.
I always thought I was confident, but when I was pushed outside of my comfort zone, my anxiety took over and it freaked me out because I did not know what to do.
I read all the books, watched all the Ted Talks, and watched every documentary I could. It was not until I found actual tools that I could literally apply TODAY that I started to feel more confident.
Now, I just use these tools all the time and am back in the land of confidence and plan on staying there forever.
I've put together 3 tools that have made the biggest difference for me because sharing is caring. You're welcome.
Check them out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motivation is optional
I’m a total planner. Every week I schedule exactly what I’m going to do and when I’m going to do it. I leave some wiggle room for last minu...
-
Last week a coworker reached out because they were so frustrated with their manager canceling their 1:1’s. Our conversation when a little so...
-
One of the many questions I get asked all the time is how to "manage up." We all have managers, who have managers, who have mana...
-
You’ve accepted the offer and are excited to figure out what your new job is really going to be like because let’s be hone...
No comments:
Post a Comment